Thursday, October 9, 2008

Jackson's a Skins fan!!



I know how much the Sherwood and Dady Families were really hoping and praying that Jax would be a fan of their beloved "Black and Gold". However, there are better plans for my son. He is a Skins fan!!! I know what you're thinking......sure he's young, easily influenced, wants to make his dad proud..... However, I had a long talk with him and told him to pick which ever team made him happy. I would be proud either way. He looked at me and said "Dad, I want you to dress me in my Skins outfit and let me watch their game. Then, I want you to change me and put me in my Steelers outfit and let me watch their game. I will let you know which team is my favorite after I have watched and cheered for both". I told him I was proud of him and I followed his wishes.

After watching both games he made it very clear which team was his favorite! Take a look for yourself.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG Jackson is sooooo cute!!! Keep posting pics when you can. I miss you guys!!!

McDannell Family said...

Jax sure does look happy in that skins outfit. The burgandy brings out those rosy cheeks! the blog looks great!

Kim said...

Jackson is so adorable. I understand his team dilemma as well. I'm a huge Skins fan but I do have a small place in my heart for the Steelers mostly because I have a little crush on Ben Roethlisberger. I'm glad you both are doing so well. Take care and keep cheering for those Skins!!!

Craig Sherwood said...

I saw Jackson in his Redskins Shirt, it made me laugh too!

(Caption over that picture)

"Oh Dad, you are such a kidder. You are a real funny guy dad." When you get serious, and put me in a "Real" NFL Steeler's Jersey, I will get serious also.

Nice try Bryan, but my understanding & experience with children over rides your hopes and dreams. It's a rookie mistake & I understand.

Pap knows best. And I want you to know, I would never do anything to embarrass my grandson!