Monday, November 3, 2008

A FAMILY DIVIDED.....on Monday Night Football




Tonight my wife and I stand divided.  We find ourselves on opposite sides of this battlefield.  My wife, decorated in her beloved black and gold.  Myself, painted in the burgundy and gold of the redskins of old.  We size each other up.  Both hoping to capitalize on the others weakness.  Tonight, her #1 defense will prepare to stand strong against my #1 rusher.   May the best team win.

PS.  Jackson can't decide so he's bipartisan

1 comment:

McDannell Family said...

Great pix guys. Glad to see you are having so much fun with Jackson. Sorry about the game Brian, I know I was depressed watching it and I had Jenny, Henry and Riley on our side. I can't imagine if my better half was rooting for the team that was giving us the "smackdown". Oh well, bring on dallas, lets just hope Romo is not back yet or his timing is off from being out for so long.